founder & video creator
- Launched a video restaurant review platform, www.firstbites.co, evaluating the kid-friendliness of different places.
- Featured on NBC and many popular mom blogs.
- Conceptualized, designed, produced, shot and edited all content on site.
- Some Spider is a media & entertainment company that is home to Scary Mommy, the biggest parenting property in the country.
- Launched and created Snapchat strategy that grew to 10,000 users in seven weeks.
- Consulted on Facebook live and Instagram Story strategy.
- Produced and created original and branded video content.
- Produced original stories and series for TODAY SHOW and its social platforms which involved conducting interviews, location scouting, script writing, budget handling, reporting, shooting video, editing and working with NBC talent.
- Worked with creative agencies to create original, branded content for companies such as Sprint, Zagats and Unilever.
- Wrote business news stories and teases that focused on market news and current business trends.
- Line produced simulcast of Surveillance, Bloomberg’s highest rated business radio program.
International Features Reporter Intern
- Wrote story on a deadly strand of tuberculosis that debuted as the lead story on CNN.com during first month of my internship.
- Created enterprising, multimedia packages in fashion, technology and political verticals.
Multimedia reporter intern
- Initiated a video presence for the London Bureau that involved accompanying TIME reporters producing video content for their pieces.
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN JOURNALISM
JOURNALISM BACHELOR OF ARTS, CUM LAUDE & CERTIFICATE IN BUSINESS, CUM LAUDE
- 2016 Gracie Award winner for refugee story on moms helping moms.
- Submitted by NBC for an Emmy award for reporting, shooting and producing stories on the refugee crisis.
- Awarded several internal TODAY.com awards for original parenting and food videos that increased social media engagement and unprecedented traffic to its properties.
- Original TODAY.com Halloween food video nominated for a James Beard award.
- Edits on FinalCut, Avid and Adobe Premiere
- Shoots on the latest Canon and Sony cameras
- Social media expertise
- Published writing